Short Story Collection Vol 066
This collection is for any short story in the English Language in the public domain, preferably less than 60 minutes. You are welcome to contribute as many as you wish, and there is no need to "sign-up" before recording as long as the work is clearly in the public domain. Please ask here if the story was published after 1922 or if you are unsure for any other reason about its public domain status. Note that translations attract their own new copyright and must also have been published before 1923. Multiple versions are always welcome, so you can record a story that has been recorded before. (If the same stories are submitted twice in the same collection, we will carry the second version over to the next collection) . You may prefer to submit your recording to one of the other more specialized short story collections.
01. The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930).
02. The Adventure of the Three Students by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930).
03. Ancient Lights by Algernon Blackwood (1869-1951).
04. Arachne by Jean Lang (1867-1932).
05. The Bull by Saki (1870-1916).
06. A Death-Bed Confession by E. Nesbit (1858-1924).
07. The Flying Stars by G K Chesterton (1874-1936).
08. The Invisible Man by G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936).
09. Janet, - Or the Christmas Stockings by Louise Elise Gibbons.
10. Luck by Mark Twain (1835-1910) by Mark Twain.
11. The Mysterious Occurrence at Piccadilly by Grant Allen (1848-1899).
12. The Quest of Mr. Teaby by Sarah Orne Jewett (1849-1909).
13. The Secret Garden by G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936).
14. On Secret Service - The Clue in the Classified Column by William Nelson Taft (1835-1910).
15. The Shame Dance by Wilbur Daniel Steele (1886-1970).
16. The Solitary Cyclist by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930).
17. The Three Tools of Death by G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936).
18. The Trailor Murder Mystery by Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865).
19. Walking the Rainbow by Grace King (1852-1932).
20. White Roses by L.P.Jacks (1860-1955) by Lawrence Pearsall Jacks.