Includes how to PRE PAINT your fake nails and how to get your fake nails to last 3 WEEKS! More tips and info below ☟ ☟ ☟
*Please subscribe and share my channel to help me get to my goal of 500k subscribers! I work really hard on my videos and I would truly appreciate your support. I have a HUGE giveaway planned as a thank you so look out for it!!!*
♡ A L S O W A T C H ♡
Beauty Hacks video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_RCF0147tw
My previous fake nail tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJTI1MuwDA
♡ M A T E R I A L S ♡
Fake nails: Unpainted and uncut – shown in video. These are longer and can be customized to the shape and length that you like. http://amzn.to/2g3Eewy
Pre-shaped nails: These are my favorite medium length oval nails and what I typically wear. I find these look the most natural on the nails. http://amzn.to/2eUX3iT
Nail glue: http://amzn.to/2g3Fekw
100 grit nail file: http://amzn.to/2g3Lx7A
Wooden cuticle sticks for removal: http://amzn.to/2g3JKiQ
♡ M E T H O D ♡
1) Start with COMPLETELY dry nails.
2) Push down cuticles (optional).
3) File nails with 100 grit nail file. The more you file, the longer the nails will last – as shown in this tutorial, I do about 7-10 passes per nail going in the same direction and they last for 3 weeks. If you want to minimize nail damage file them less, but they will not last as long.
4) Use a NEW bottle of nail glue - I like the kiss brand nail glue.
5) Apply glue to BOTH the back of the fake nail and to your nail bed. Use a good amount of glue but not so much that it overflows out the side of the nail.
6) Hold tightly for 30 full seconds per nail.
7) Avoid getting nails wet for several hours. It’s best to do this at night and allow them to dry overnight.
Let me know if you have any other questions about my fake nails method in the comments! I have been doing this method for almost 2 years now I love it and it saves me so much time and money vs going to the nail salon!!
♡ S O C I A L M E D I A ♡
INSTAGRAM ⟹ http://instagram.com/vasseurbeauty
TWITTER ⟹ https://twitter.com/vasseurbeauty
FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some affiliate links used.